At MEZGER, INC. we are always looking for exceptional persons for either a sales position or technical service of textile testing instruments. Expertise in textile processes or liquid filtration are preferred.
Contact us today if you are interested in working together with our team. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
Field Service Technician
We are currently seeking an additional Field Service Technician to join our team. To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a self-starter Field Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
A field service technician, regardless of industry, must be able to work independently with little supervision. Field service technicians must be able to manage service calls that require more time than anticipated without becoming frustrated or rushing through a job. They must also possess superb customer service skills and an ability to diagnose and solve problems from non-technical descriptions provided by their customers
Field service technician would be working for a small family owned company that is a supplier to the textile industry and working on textile laboratory testing equipment to perform, maintenance, repair and calibration of these instruments.
- Above all, insure that safe practices are followed in all aspects of daily activities
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Perform routine services on equipment including
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Diagnose / troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues accurately the first time
- Read schematics, electrical diagrams, blue prints, etc. to assist with repairs and/or diagnostics
- Maintain all service equipment including all testing equipment, tools issued to meet specifications, ISO requirements, etc. in good working condition and maintain sufficient inventory to respond to standard service calls.
- Build positive relationships with customers and maintain the premium degree of professionalism and customer satisfaction
Desired Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification
- Medium to High level of computer literacy / IT knowledge
- Technical College education or equivalent in addition to significant training in electronics and mechanical field
- English literacy
- Frequent Travel - 80 to 100% including Canada, Mexico, and all of the USA
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people and backgrounds
- Reasonable level of computer literacy
- Detail oriented, organized, and capable of working efficiently in a high pressure environment with minimal or no guidance
Benefits including Medical, Dental Insurance, 401k and Vacation
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org